Monday, July 25, 2011

ggrrrrr.....

piss.me.off.

something in windows tells the wireless and ethernet adapters not to work within Ubuntu- whether a live usb, live cd or actual install. it has always been a massive pain in my ass to get the settings right, and this time, I just don't even want to deal with it.

I cleaned out the laptop, reloaded Win7Pro, did all the updates and drivers and all that happy horseshit. I planned on running the Live USB so I could at least use it while I wait for it to be sold. I even packed up the HP and moved it aside until that happens...

stupid wireless and stupid ethernet.. I set the adapters back to how they were before the reinstall... and nada. I give up on messing with it any more.

a perfectly great laptop is just sitting here, not being used..

No comments:

Post a Comment